Etiketter

onsdag 6 november 2013

Engelska fortsättning på berättelse

Next day, Emma went to school just like she did every day. But today, she had an extra large lump in her stomach. While she were walking into the classroom, Rachel called on her. Emma stopped, and started walking towards her.
’Hi.’ Rachel said to her.
Emma got a little bit surprised by Rachel being so friendly, but she didn’t mind being friends with Rachel again so she let it be. 
’Hi!’ Emma said with a happy voice.
’I really feel sorry for you, I mean with those messages you’ve been receiving. But I promise you one thing, it wasn’t me who send them.’
‘I believe you. I don’t think you are that kind of person who would send texts like that.’
‘I’m glad you’re believing me. I really hope we could be friends again.’
’Me to. And I really hope the person who are sending the texts will stop. I really don’t like getting them.’
‘Don’t worry. I don’t think anyone would want to hurt you.’
Emma smiled. They hugged eachother and went in the classroom.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar